Helping Keep The Preston & Lancashire Community Local
Mon February 18, 2019
- Boy, 13, stabbed in chest near Blackpool beach - A 13-year-old girl, and two boys aged 14 and 15 have been arrested in connection with the stabbing.
- Skelmersdale pair who murdered man and sold his belongings jailed - Deborah Andrews and William Vaill stabbed and beat Eamon Brady before setting him alight.
- North West children take part in climate 'strike' - Children in Manchester, Liverpool and Lancaster voice their climate change concerns.
- Schwimmer 'doppelganger' denies fraud and theft charges - Judge Beverley Lunt asked Preston Crown Court: "Is this the Ross from Friends case?"
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.