Helping Keep The Preston & Lancashire Community Local
Sat November 28, 2020
- Covid-19: Lancaster 'could move to lower tier' in review - Lancaster could be moved into a lower tier if infection rates continue to fall in the area, an MP says.
- Coronavirus: Anger as whole of Lancashire in tier 3 - Council leaders had asked the government to split the county into different restriction tiers.
- Covid-19 tiers: Almost all of England facing tough virus rules - More than 55 million people will remain banned from meeting other households indoors from 2 December.
- Manchester City v Burnley - Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Manchester City and Burnley.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.