Helping Keep The Preston & Lancashire Community Local
Fri October 18, 2019
- Frontierland: Council calls for clarity on theme park site plan - Developers are asked to explain delays to a £17m redevelopment plan for the derelict Frontierland.
- Preston GP struck off over 'dishonest' food poisoning claims - Dr Zuber Bux's actions were "misleading, dishonest and financially motivated", a tribunal finds.
- Microphone could diagnose 'noisy' arthritic knees - The technology is the same as that used by engineers to listen for faults in bridges.
- Leicester City v Burnley - Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Leicester City and Burnley.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.