Helping Keep The Preston & Lancashire Community Local
Tue December 11, 2018
- Man chased and stabbed dead after Fleetwood car crash - Michael Hart was chased on foot and killed following a car crash in Fleetwood.
- Murder arrest after woman found dead in Haslingden - The 48-year-old woman's death is currently being treated as "unexplained", police said.
- The 'Thai bride' dumped in the hills - Fourteen years after a woman's body was found in Yorkshire, will the mystery of her death be solved?
- Dudley fatal stabbing victim was father of four - Yasir Hussain, from Lancashire, died from stab wounds to the back, police said.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.